All teams will "pool" train on Wednesdays at Kaplanis Turf field (Broadview Middle School)
All teams will "pool" train on Wednesdays at Union Carbide field
Trainers will confirm schedule and will alternate weeks with entire group (B8 vs G8). On alternating weeks coaches will train their specific rosters at same location.
Chris Okeefe - Mondays on Kenosia 4A
Steve Kerr - Mondays on Kenosia 4B
Phil Attina - Thursdays on Kenosia 4A
John Freitas - Wednesdays on Kenosia 1B
Dicel Ith - Mondays on Kenosia 3A
Tony Mendes - Wednesdays on Kenosia 4A
Sherrie Neptune - Wednesdays on Kenosia 4B
Henderson Rose - Thursdays on Kenosia 4B
B14 High School
Wilson Ojeda - Mondays on Kenosia 1A + Wednesdays on Mill Ridge
Elizabeth DiResto - Mondays on Union Carbide + Wednesdays on Kenosia 2A
Phil Attina - Wednesdays on Kenosia 2B + TBD
G14 High School
Keri Mendes - Mondays on Kenosia 1B + Fridays on Mill Ridge
Field assignment is final and should not be changed. City Field Permit will be forwarded and all coaches should retain a copy while they are conducting training. Practices can start as early at 5pm and can run through dusk.
- Field closures will be announced only in extreme conditions that would present danger or risk to the players (unsafe water/puddling or lightning conditions).
- Coaches will NOT be notified if fields are "open". It will be at coaches discretion if a practice session is canceled due to weather, cold, conflict, etc.
- If training is canceled, there will NOT be opportunity to re-schedule your practice.
- Remind coaches/trainers to anchor the goals with sandbags to prevent tipping of goals.
- Remind players - no climbing on nets.Move goals from game locations - Avoid the goal mouths so that we can preserve our field conditions.
- It is coaches responsibility (practice and games) to ensure players are not leaving debris on the field (water bottles, trash, etc)